1. Keep Your Audience InterestedHaving interesting content on your website is vital to keeping organic traffic flowing to your site. This doesn’t mean that you have to devote a section of your website to pop culture or anything crazy, but it does mean that you should practice engaging with your audience as much as possible. Keep your content interesting enough that it can start a conversation. Unless people are genuinely interested in your website, chances are they won’t be spending much time on it, and your website traffic will decline.
2. Be ConsistentConsistency is key. Having good content is great, but if you post sporadically, people won’t trust your site as a place to find information. Try to post new information on some sort of schedule. People like being on a schedule, and posting consistently will greatly increase your website ranking. One way of doing this is to find out when your target audience uses the Internet most often. Posting during these times can increase web traffic to your site. Another way to keep to a schedule is to try to post new content at least one or two times a week on the same day. This creates a sense of stability and consistency that will help increase organic traffic to your website.
3. Learn About SEOLearning about Search Engine Optimization, or SEO for short, is possibly one of the most important tips I can give you in regard to increasing your website ranking. SEO is a good way to help search engines figure out what your website is about and how it may be useful for web surfers. Including key words and phrases can help Internet searchers find your content as it relates to their search, which leads me to my next tip.
4. Utilize Long-Tail Key PhrasesUsing smaller phrases can hinder your SEO as many other websites might be using the same ones. Creating more organic traffic to your website can be achieved easier if you separate your site from the masses. If you use longer phrases for SEO, you will be more likely to increase traffic.
5. Don’t Forget About Social MediaUsing social media as a tool is imperative when trying to increase organic traffic to your site. Use Facebook and Twitter or any other accounts you have to post links to your web content. This will most likely help you gain more organic traffic to your site. Try to include a lot of links to your web content on your social media, but also be sure not to overload your followers with it. If you post new web content on a weekly basis, it would be beneficial for you to promote it on your social media channels.
6. Blog!Blogging can greatly increase web traffic to your site. While blogging, you get the chance to include links to external information or even to your own content. This will keep your audience interested and looking at your content for longer periods of time and ultimately increase your website ranking. Using SEO terms in your blogs will help increase organic traffic and in turn lead to more visitors on your site. Overall, increasing traffic to your website isn’t as difficult as it may seem. With the correct knowledge of SEO and the tools you’ve learned today, you’re website will be on the right track in no time!
ABOUT CATMEDIA:CATMEDIA is an award-winning Inc. 500 company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 1997, the company specializes in advertising, creative services, media production, program management, training, and human resource management. As a Women Owned Small Business (WOSB), CATMEDIA provides world-class customer service and innovative solutions to government and commercial clients. Current CATMEDIA clients include Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), Office of Personnel Management (OPM), and the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).
Stay Connected with CATMEDIA: For more information, please visit CATMEDIA.com Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
2 thoughts on “6 Ways to Increase Organic Traffic to Your Website”
Indeed a great post about website traffic.
Nowadays It is very much hard for a blogger to drive targeted traffic to their website and without having targeted traffic, We can never drive customer and sales.
Getting website traffic is the most important thing for any website.
To have high website traffic, We must have to write high quality content which is very much important to hold the readers on our website for long period of time.
We have to write engagging content which can help readers.
I am glad that You can covered an amazing article on website traffic. Will definitely follow what you said in this article.
Thanks for sharing it with us. :D
great and very well written article . I really like it. It also help me to drive traffic to my blog.