CATMEDIA is a full-service learning and development organization that has 25+ years of experience developing and delivering highly customized and experiential leadership and development training.
We work hard at providing the appropriate level of customization to training workshops, which results in the highest impact possible for our clients. We analyze the needs and desired results of the organization’s strategic plan; design the training workshop to our client’s internal learning and development strategy; and conduct an evaluation session with the client stakeholders from the earlier steps of the process as well as the participants from the pilot program.
Our analysis takes into account:
- Type of learners
- Learner surveys
- Alignment with desired new behavior
- Optimal delivery options
- Project lifecycle timeline for project
CATMEDIA uses organizational learning as a cornerstone in the development of training solutions. This is a holistic approach that looks at training as one piece of a broader strategy in creating the highest possible performing organization. We work with clients to analyze the functional needs and culture of organizations and develop strategies to increase efficiency, adapt to new environments, and make necessary strategic adjustments.
We use a variety of assessment tools to evaluate program participants and use the results to assist facilitators and participants in the learning process. Assessments are the most effective and empirically tested way of assessing specific leadership competencies. Annually, we administer thousands of assessments and delivers hundreds of feedback sessions based on these assessments; including, but not limited to: Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Instrument, DiSC Assessment, Coaching Behaviors Assessment, Strengths Finders, FIRO B, EQi 2.0, EQ360, and a variety of 360 Assessments.
- Possess a minimum of 150+ hours of coaching experience delivered to federal executives, leaders, supervisors, and managers
- Possess a minimum of 100+ hours of coaching experience delivered to federal teams and groups
- 5+ years of coaching experience
- Are certified to debrief all important assessments, including, but not limited to: MBTI, Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Instrument, DiSC Assessment, Coaching Behaviors Assessment, Strengths Finders, FIRO B, EQi 2.0, EQ360, and a variety of 360 Assessments
- Hold certifications from the International Association of Coaches (IAC), Board Certified Coaches (BCC), and International Coaching Federation (ICF)X
- Individual Executive Coaching:
- Executive Leadership Coaching
- Executive Integration Coaching
- Leadership Development & Succession Planning
- Feedback and Coaching for Behavior Change
- Transitioning Leaders Support
- Triad Coaching
- Change Leadership Coaching
- Creating Executive Presence
- Group & Team Coaching:
- Action Learning Coaching
- Leadership Team Coaching
- Customized coaching solutions to individuals and organizations
- In-Person, Telephonic and Virtual Coaching Delivery Capabilities
Delivering over 8,000 coaching sessions annually, where over 95% of coaching clients complete all mutually agreed upon coaching sessions requested by their organization.
We offer commercial-off-the shelf (COTS) to highly customized programs involving a team of instructional designers, subject matter experts, facilitators, mediators, psychologist and executive coaches. Below you’ll find a representative list of our customizable COTS offerings:
- Leading High Performing Teams
- Leadership Skills for Non-Supervisors
- Leading Up
- Innovative Decision Making
- Strategic Thinking
- Managing the Performance of Others
- Change Management
- Leading Virtual Teams
- Leading Diverse Teams
- Innovation for Teams
- Collaboration for Leaders
- Leading Across Organizations
- Engaging and Encouraging Employees
- Emotional Intelligence
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Time Management
- Conflict Resolution Skills
- Effective Communication Skills
- Working with Congress
- Presentation Skills
All of our training workshops:
- Are interactive and engaging for adult learners.
- Provide participants with a toolkit that they can use immediately in their workplace.
- Are led by experienced facilitators with 10+ years of experience, training federal employees.
- Are customizable based on the size, experience, and challenges of each audience.
- Include instructionally sound workshop materials to enhance the transfer of learning to each participant and to be used as on-the-job references and/or refresher materials after the workshop.
- Incorporate post-workshop evaluation to provide continuous process and design improvement.