CATMEDIA’s Human Resource management objectives are simple: utilize an individual’s talents to achieve organizational objectives. We provide high-quality personnel to meet the short-term and long-term needs of our clients through creative staffing, human capital management, and staff augmentation services.
Our clients trust us to recruit, select, train, and hire employees in support of organizational goals. Our recruitment team places qualified personnel in multiple states and locations throughout the United States.
We have assisted the U.S. Navy, Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) in finding top talent to assist in their strategic objectives.
Our staff augmentation services offer qualified, professional employees.
Using simple and strategic approaches to Human Resources Management, CATMEDIA helps organizations navigate the intricate maze of human resource management. Our experts are nationally certified professionals with years of expertise.
We offer multiple solutions: employee training programs to develop your in-house human resource department, or act as your human resource consultant on a case by case basis, or based on job specific responsibilities. We cover every aspect of human resource management that your organization may need guidance on:
- Competitive challenges
- Strategic HRM: business models, formulation, implementation, the role of HR within an organization
- Legal Environment: EEOC, employment law, OFCCP, discrimination, OSHA, employee safety,
- Human Resource Planning: job analysis, HR forecasting, recruitment, staffing solutions
- Selection & Placement: interviewing, assessments, background check guidance,
- Training: Change management, needs assessments, organizational analysis, learning environments, and management support
- Employee Management: Approach to performance management, purpose, performance criteria, measuring performance, sources of information, rater errors
- Employee Development: e-Learning, career management, assessments, retention
- Employee Separation and Retention: progressive discipline, turnover, EAP/wellness
- Compensation: analyze labor costs, equity in pay structures, salary, benefits, variable pay
CATMEDIA recognizes that the needs and wants of individuals may differ. Generation X approaches tasks differently from Baby Boomers. Millennials may learn things differently, or have different wants and needs from those of other generations. Government regulations, globalization, and changes in technology all factor in to our efforts to ensure our clients’ and Human Resource Management needs are met.