Creativity, innovation, leadership, and collaborative are several of the traits we are looking for at CATMEDIA for our Strategic Marketing Manager position. Do you possess these attributes? Have you successfully raised brand awareness and organizational profile through past marketing initiatives? CATMEDIA is quickly changing the ad agency marketplace. We have a tremendous team, experiencing phenomenal growth over five years, and work with some of the largest public and private clients throughout the United States. CATMEDIA has an exciting full time marketing manager position for the visionary and strategic marketing individual who wants to lead external and internal marketing campaigns across the United States!
The strategic marketing manager is responsible for planning, developing, and implementing CATMEDIA’s marketing strategies, communications, branding, and public relations activities, in both external and internal projects. This senior position will be integral in our strategic marketing communications efforts. This person will report to our Director of Marketing.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Significant professional experience in managing multiple marketing, communications, and public relations programs such as coordination of design and production of print materials, publications, making presentations, and creating press releases.
- Knowledge of and experience in the execution of marketing, communications, and public relations strategies for external clients and CATMEDIA’s internal marketing plan.
- Must have documented experience in the Healthcare and FinTech Markets; preferred experience also with aviation and energy markets.
- Possess strong leadership skills, with demonstrated experience to lead marketing employees, foster team spirit, and motivate/guide colleagues and subordinates toward accomplishing external and internal campaign goals.
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience to identify and solve problems and apply innovative solutions for client and internal campaigns.
- Demonstrated experience to manage schedules and ensure timely performance in meeting deadlines, especially when managing multiple projects at a time.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years marketing experience.
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- 7-10 years experience with demonstrated success organizing and managing marketing campaigns for clients.
- Past experience working in a B2B marketing role.
- Proficient in SEO knowledge to create content that ranks will in search engines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Superior communication skills and organizational skills
- Ability to work cross functionally and support a sales team
- Self-motivated, team player with ability to work independently.
- Positive attitude along with being flexible and adaptable to changes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Delegate responsibilities effectively.
- Ability to work in a fast, high-paced, environment.
- Effectively interact with clients & team members, maintaining professionalism at all times.
- Familiarity with MAC is a plus but not required.
Please send your resume to Careers@CATMEDIA.com Please also indicate your salary requirements. We will not consider resumes if this information is missing.
This full-time position is located within the Atlanta, GA metropolitan area. Salary is commensurate with experience within a competitive range. Includes great benefits package, Federal holidays and accrued paid leave. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and use E-Verify to ensure employment eligibility. Offer is conditional upon successful completion of a background check.