Is it really called work when you are having fun? Does working on fast-paced creative projects sound intriguing? If you’re looking to use your creativity and technical abilities, then apply to CATMEDIA today. CATMEDIA offers a unique internship program where you will be challenged and broaden your skills learned in school to make the most out of your academic accomplishments. Are you ready to create your own vision? If, so join our team and let’s get moving!
We are seeking a hard working production assistant to gain entry-level experience working in our Atlanta studio. Our ideal production assistant will possess qualities such as dependability, punctuality, and resourcefulness; professional attitude and appearance is required.
- Digital media conversion and archiving
- Administrative duties to include: light office work, filing, answering phones, making photocopies, completing errands.
- Possible opportunity for set work-escorting actors to and from set, helping with crowd control and lockup, giving out schedules or scripts, collecting paperwork, and managing extras.
- Package pickup and delivery, creating and distributing maps, and hanging production signs.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage time, resources, and projects on a deadline.
- Be able to work independently while also contributing in a collaborative team environment.
- Assist in video production (setup, shoot, lighting, and breakdown)
- College courses in film required
- Software experience must include Final Cut Pro and some Adobe Creative Suite
- Willingness to wear multiple hats and complete different tasks assigned by the Production Manager
- Must be able to complete the full 12-week internship
- Be able to lift and carry equipment to assist with loading and unloading, approximately 50 pounds.
- Be able to work long hours on shoot days
- Be able to work under various conditions in outdoor weather
- Be willing and able to travel
- Needs to possess a reliable vehicle and clean driving record
Reply to Careers@CATMEDIA.com with your cover letter, full resume and references.