Are you looking to join an Inc.com Top 500 media company? Can you keep pace with a 2015 Atlanta-Journal Constitution Pacesetter Award winner? Located in the 9th largest urban metropolitan area, CATMEDIA is comprised of groundbreaking creative solution seekers! We are an award winning creative services company uses creativity to provide solutions and help our clients succeed through Program Management, Training, Human Resource Management, and Creative Services!
CATMEDIA is seeking an enthusiastic, organized, dynamic Human Resource Specialist. The human resource specialist will report to the Human Resource Director and CEO. The human resources specialist will provide advice and assistance on all issues related to human resources, risk management, and federal compliance.
- Partners with HR Director and management to resolve employee relations issues
- Participate in Compensation Competitiveness evaluation
- Follows processes set in place to enter and track applicants via the Applicant Tracking System.
- Work with managers and employees to resolve employee and labor relations issues and provides coaching and counseling on human resource matters
- Conduct new hire orientation and processing of new hires
- Conduct Job Analysis and headcount forecasting
- Process all forms of leave processes inquiries while informing employees of their rights and ensuring compliance
- Manages employee files while ensuring compliance with document retention laws
- Conduct and investigates workplace harassment claims as needed
- Handle front end benefit and payroll issues and correspond with Accountant to resolve
- Conduct employee out processing including exit interviews, exit surveys and exit agreements
- Write, review and assist with job postings both internal and external as needed and advised
- Perform all recruiting activities including sourcing, screening, interviewing and attending college and military job fairs as needed and required
- Execute Internship program throughout multiple departments
- Perform other related duties as assigned and required
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ years experience in HR related position
- 1+ years recruiting experience including applicant tracking systems
- Knowledge of general HR policies, standard processes, functions and systems, labor laws and EEO
- Ability to interact effectively will all levels within the organization
- Exceptional organization, prioritization and self-motivation skills
- Strong computer literacy skills with the MS Office Suite
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience handling highly confidential and sensitive information
- Self-motivated, team player with ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work in a high-paced, demanding environment
- Effectively interact with clients & team members, maintaining professionalism at all times
- Efficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Passion, Integrity, and Energy
- Strong persuasive skills
Reply to Careers@CATMEDIA.com with your cover letter, the best way/time to reach you, full resume and references.
This full-time position is located within the Atlanta, GA metropolitan area. Salary is commensurate with experience within a competitive range. Includes great benefits package, Federal holidays and accrued paid leave. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and use E-Verify to ensure employment eligibility.