At CATMEDIA, our focus has always been on our most valuable asset: our people. CATMEDIA is currently recruiting a part-time human resources intern. You will help drive CATMEDIA’s programs for our awesome employees across the United States! Your responsibilities will include assisting with strategic human resource projects, onboarding, identifying talent, analyzing compensation plans, and employee relations. You will experience administrative and strategic human resources during this 12-week opportunity. This paid internship will develop your core human resource skills, which can be used across CATMEDIA.
You will work on internal and external projects involving compensation, talent development, workforce planning, and employee relations. You will engage managers and staff during monthly trainings, network with all department staff, and gain knowledge from senior leadership.
Our accomplished staff and managers will assist in your development for your next career move. At the end, interns may continue employment with CATMEDIA in a variety of capacities.
- Assisting the human resource generalist with recruitment and selection of qualified candidates
- Processing new hire paperwork and other human resource reports
- Ensure all internal policies are followed by employees
- Champion CATMEDIA’s Wellness Program
- Maintaining employee records and system’s data
- Observe Employee Relations matters
- Help coordinate “New Hire Orientation On-boarding” to new hires
- Prepare Offer Letters to New Hires along with the necessary follow-up communication to ensure a timely response
- Partner with Human Resource Generalist to drive the Culture Index and other assessments within our Talent Management System
- Back-up Human Resource Generalist for PTO/Vacation Leave & Sick Day accrual for corporate and offsite employees
- Be available to work 20-25 hours per week
- Analyze compensation and employee engagement plans
- A college junior or senior pursuing a bachelor’s degree in human resources or business field (Business Administration, Organizational Behavior, Communications, Psychology)
- Campus activity involvement
- Minimum one year of customer service experience
- Passion for interacting with all groups
- Effective time management with the ability to direct simultaneous/multiple projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Written and oral presentation skills including stand-up presentation skills
- Efficient with Microsoft Office products including PowerPoint, Excel, and email
- Ability to deliver results and meet deadlines
- Good analytical, problem solving skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Attention to detail
- Professional in appearance, actions, and behaviors.
- Sufficient knowledge and understanding of computers and technology
Reply to Creative.Staffing@CATMEDIA.com with your cover letter, full resume and two references.
This part-time position is located within the Atlanta, GA metropolitan area. Hourly wage is commensurate with experience. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and use E-Verify to ensure employment eligibility.