JOB DESCRIPTIONAre you looking to join an award winning company? Do you want to make an impact? How would you like to be in a fast-paced, energetic environment where you can thrive and develop your human resource skills in the public and private sectors? Well, look no further. CATMEDIA is comprised of groundbreaking creative solution seekers. We are an award winning creative services organization that uses creativity to provide solutions and help our clients succeed! We specialize in program management, human resource solutions, creative services, and entertainment. CATMEDIA is seeking an energetic, strategic, and dynamic Human Resource Generalist to drive our Human Resource Department and Talent Management functions. You must have a passion for recruiting, vendor relations, and employee engagement.
- Advise CEO, President, and Directors on human resource programs and practices in support of CATMEDIA business objectives.
- Provide guidance to ensure consistent and sound adherence to local/state/federal laws.
- Champion CATMEDIA’s mission statement and corporate values.
- Recruit new and unique talent based on CATMEDIA objectives.
- Administer and interpret pre-selection assessments and discuss results with hiring managers.
- Manage and facilitate “New Hire Orientation On-boarding.”
- Manage Employee Benefits process from vendor management to advising employees on benefits selection.
- Assist Payroll Manager documenting PTO accrual for employees.
- Oversee employee engagement.
- Federal government experience is a plus, but not required
- Technical knowledge of employment law and employee relations
- Must be comfortable communicating with company directors
- Project management skills
- Processing payroll is a plus, but not required
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, or psychology
- Minimum two years experience in human resources position
- Minimum two years experience in talent recruitment
- Self-motivated, team player with the ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work in a high-paced, demanding environment
- Effectively interact with team members and maintaining professionalism at all times
- Efficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must embody passion, integrity, and positive energy
- Strong persuasive skills