UNLOCK YOUR CREATIVITY, CREATE YOUR VISION
Is it really called work when you are having fun? Does working on fast-paced design projects sound intriguing? If you’re looking to use your creativity and technical abilities, then apply to CATMEDIA today. CATMEDIA offers a unique internship program where you will be challenged and broaden your skills learned in school to make the most out of your academic accomplishments. Are you ready to create your own vision? If, so join our team and let’s get moving!
- Work with our Creative Services Department developing imagery for projects.
- Produce photos for projects and blogs
- Gather and create relevant images, graphics, and other interactive elements to contribute to stories, projects, internal communications, and other media as requested
- Research the latest sources for video and images available to keep projects fresh and relevant.
- Perform research to support staff members in producing stories.
- Work with marketing to create/maintain brand assets across all marketing mediums (brochures, web campaigns).
- Demonstrate the ability to manage time, resources, and projects on a deadline.
- Be able to work independently while also contributing in a collaborative team environment.
- Assist in video production (setup, shoot, lighting, and breakdown), editing and color correction.
by supervisors and other departments.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree or a recent graduate in Graphic Design or related field
- One to two years experience in graphic design
- Willingness to wear multiple hats and complete different tasks assigned by the Production Manager
- Must be able to complete the full 12-week internship
- Fluent in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Dreamweaver
- Experience with Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects is a plus
- Experience with Final Cut Pro 7
Reply to the email address below with your cover letter, full resume and references.