Seaport Enhanced or SeaPort-e is the U.S. Navy’s ID/IQ (indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity) multiple award contract (MAC) vehicle to procure all future engineering, technical, logistics, program management and financial support services. The SeaPort-e ID/IQ MAC supports all types of cost reimbursable contracts with the exception of Time and Materials (T&M), and sole source contracts. With a base 5-year contract and two 5-year award terms, SeaPort-e has a 15-year period of performance and is valid through April 2019.
CATMEDIA is a SeaPort-e prime contract holder in geographic region 4 and has small business (SB) supporting team members.
|CATMEDIA SeaPort-e Contract Number:
|Period of Performance:
||November 19, 2013-Present
||To meet Seapower 21 objectives and increase efficiency, the Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) Warfare Centers established the Seaport Enhanced (SeaPort-e) Multiple Award Contract (MAC) vehicle, using a web-based, e-business procurement Portal, to facilitate performance-based service acquisition, leverage buying power, improve business intelligence and reduce cycle time.
- Research and Development Support
- Engineering, System Engineering and Process Engineering Support
- Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
- Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
- System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
- Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
- Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support
- Human Factors, Performance, and Usability Engineering Support
- System Safety Engineering Support
- Configuration Management (CM) Support
- Quality Assurance (QA) Support
- Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support
- Inactivation and Disposal Support
- Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
- Measurement Facilities, Range, and Instrumentation Support
- Logistics Support
- Supply and Provisioning Support
- Training Support
- In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout Support
- Program Support
- Functional and Administrative Support
- Public Affairs and Multimedia Support
|Types of Orders Available:
- Delivery Orders
- Purchase Orders
- Task Orders
||The Government website provides an overview of SeaPort-e for Government users, business rules, and assumptions.