Are you a highly motivated college junior or senior seeking a challenging and rewarding internship focused on gaining sales experience? Are you interested in a potential career in sales with a leading creative services firm that serves federal and corporate clients throughout the United States? Are you looking to leverage your college curriculum and apply your skills to fast-paced, diverse sales projects? Are you looking to receive sales mentorships and stretch assignments from an experienced capture management and sales team? We are recruiting for our 2016 Spring Semester Intern program!
At CATMEDIA, we provide our interns invaluable experiences and responsibilities. You will help develop and deliver creative solutions for our clients. We are an award-winning Inc. 500 and 2015 Atlanta Journal-Constitution Pacesetter Award Winner admired for its financial stability, creative problem solvers, innovation and management quality. As a CATMEDIA Intern, you will be provided with valuable work experience, professional networking opportunities and exposure to many aspects of our business. Students who successfully complete the 12-week Internship Program will be evaluated for potential full-time employment opportunities with CATMEDIA upon graduation. Interns will rotate between six competencies: Sales research, Prospecting, Proposal Preparation, Sales Processes, Sales Management, and Public Speaking/writing/presentations.
- Gain sales experience and exposure in various functions throughout CATMEDIA (i.e. Sales, Customer Service, Marketing, Analysis and Research, Business Development, Bid Process etc.)
- Learn CATMEDIA’s unique, proficient sales research processes
- Learn how to prospect new clients and become proficient in our appointment setting process
- Work directly with our sales team in developing sales presentations.
- Classroom instruction involving sales management: CATMEDIA’s product knowledge, prospecting, approach, needs assessment (CATMEDIA’s solutions), presentation, close follow-up
- Learn how to research and become proficient searching federal procurement websites such as E-Buy, E-Fast, Govwin, Seaport
- Understand the sales concepts of prime contractors, subcontractors, partnering, teaming, incumbent and competitors
- Drive business and expand sales by assisting the CATMEDIA sales force, attending sales calls and building customer relationships
- Exposure to and application of various sales tools and methodologies
- Participate in team meetings
- Assist with sales support duties
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree in professional sales, marketing, business administration, management or demonstrated passion for sales career
- Must be enrolled in a four-year, accredited University within metro Atlanta
- Current junior standing with a graduation date between December 2015 and June 2018
- Full or part-time student
- Must be able to complete the full 12 week internship
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite: Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Oral and written communication skills
- Computer skills
- Interpersonal teamwork and leadership skills
- Analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Eagerness to learn, self-motivated, business oriented, flexible and accountable
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced working environment
- Ability to interface with all levels of personnel
Our interns will receive a competitive hourly rate (based on experience) along with the ability to earn college credit.
Reply to Creative.Staffing@CATMEDIA.com with your cover letter, resume and references.
Interns will be scheduled between 30-37 hours weekly. Our corporate office is located within the NE Atlanta, GA metropolitan area. We. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.