Are you independent, knowledgeable, confident, detail oriented? Can you multi-task assignments efficiently? Do you enjoy streamlining clerical solutions and anticipating next steps needed in a fast-paced environment? The ideal candidate will thrive on internal customer service. CATMEDIA is actively recruiting a full-time executive assistant to support our CEO.
We are looking for an agile Executive Administrative Assistant to support our CEO with stellar, intuitive administrative support. This position reports directly to the CEO and interacts with all aspects of CATMEDIA. Our office environment is fast-paced with multiple overlapping deadlines. Changing priorities will be required along with a positive mental demeanor. You will learn our business thoroughly, to ensure all details are covered in your day-to-day functions. This position requires the processing of confidential and detailed information that must remain secure in your possession. You should already be based in the Atlanta metropolitan area with reliable transportation and a flexible schedule. If you have experience providing administrative support involving federal agencies or contractors, we want to talk with you!
- Provide daily executive-level support
- Make excellent first impressions to business associates, clients, vendors, and visitors by warm, diplomatic phone and office reception
- Accept and answer inquiries from staff and the public via phone and email-handling routine issues and/or relaying to appropriate team member
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail, fax, and emails
- Arrange for shipment of small packages as needed
- Compose agendas, letters, memos, organizational documents, narratives, financial or statistical reports, and/other reports as requested for CEO
- Maintain business documents and filing systems-physical and digital. Prepare and archive fiscal year records
- Reserve executive/team travel arrangements and prepare travel folders with itineraries including reservations, directions, and etc. and assist bookkeeper with billable travel receipts
- Interpret, establish and update procedures and processes that implement corporate policies as established by the CEO and management team
- Support proposal team in assigned project based work: research, proposal writing, proofreading, project documentation, and project quality assurance
- Maintain office supply inventory
- Work with our part time assistant to ensure general appearance of office
- Provide assistance to CEO personal matters, if needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- Three to five years relevant experience
- Must have executive-level support experience documented
- Federal experience is a plus but, not required
- Self-motivated, team player with ability to work independently
- Positive attitude along with being flexible and adaptable to changes
- Follows policies and takes directions well
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work in a fast, high-paced, environment
- Effectively interact with clients & team members, maintaining professionalism at all times.
- Expert in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Outlook, Excel
- Familiarity with MAC is a plus
- Georgia Notary License is a plus
Reply to Careers@CATMEDIA.com with your cover letter, full resume and references. If contacted, you must also have your demo reel or website completely ready for our team to review.