Is it really called work when you are having fun? Does working on fast-paced design projects sound intriguing? If you’re looking to use your creativity and technical abilities, then apply to CATMEDIA today. CATMEDIA has an immediate full-time opening for an experienced animator/graphic artist located in Washington, DC. Are you ready to create your own vision? If, so join our team and let’s get moving!
We produce media and communication tools for the federal government and need an integral team member. While quality in production and professionalism at work are our highest values, you must also demonstrate the ability to seamlessly perform as part of a cohesive production team. You must be able to professionally engage with our clients, and be a person who can see the bigger picture/vision across multiple projects and campaigns, not just for individual deliverables is a big benefit.
- Work with our Creative Services Department developing imagery for projects.
- Produce photos for projects and illustrations.
- Gather and create relevant images, graphics, and other interactive elements to contribute to stories, projects, internal communications, and other media as requested by supervisors and other departments.
- Research the latest sources for video and images available to keep projects fresh and relevant.
- Perform research to support staff members in producing stories.
- Work with marketing to create/maintain brand assets across all marketing mediums (brochures, web campaigns).
- Demonstrate the ability to manage time, resources, and projects on a deadline.
- Be able to work independently while also contributing in a collaborative team environment.
- Assist in video production (setup, shoot, lighting, and breakdown), editing and color correction.
- Bachelor’s degree Graphic Design, Multimedia, Technology, IT, Business Systems,
- Five years professional experience in graphic design, layout, and production
- Willingness to wear multiple hats and complete different tasks assigned by the Production Manager
- Must have equal experience with: 3D animation, Adobe CS, Cinema 4D, Maya, 3D Studio Max, Final Cut Pro, Pro Tools, etc.
To be eligible, we must be able to verify five years of professional experience in graphic design, layout, and production. We will verify your work history and employment. You must already reside in the metropolitan Washington, DC area.
Pre-existing security clearances are a plus. You must be able to pass a Federal Background Check
Reply to Careers@CATMEDIA.com with your cover letter, full resume and references. If contacted, you must also have your demo reel or website completely ready for our team to review.