Our firm is seeking a self-starter, assertive, an attention to detail individual for our Marketing and Social Media Specialist internship at our corporate office. CATMEDIA’s Marketing Development Internships recruits and attracts intelligent, creative students and recent graduates! Beginning day one, CATMEDIA allows you to work on relevant marketing and sales campaigns that impact our organization, providing solutions to our clients. At CATMEDIA, you will use your recent college experience and work with our dynamic team! We have a passion and very extensive success record of training and developing your marketing skills to advance your career. You will be working closely with our Director of Marketing and Marketing Specialist. We offer a 12 week, paid strategic internship program. Throughout this program you will rotate and be exposed to a variety of marketing projects within different departments. Upon successful completion, there is potential for a full time entry-level position within our marketing department.
- Develop and execute social media/marketing/PR campaigns to support company awareness, relationship building and drive business goals with our marketing department.
- Establish a social media strategy and implementation plan for Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, YouTube and other social media platforms, including the ability to post, respond, and maintain a regularly updated social media presence.
- Work with cross-functional teams to brainstorm ideas to identify marketing need gaps
- Conduct in-depth analysis of key competitors within our market size
- Participate in media planning and advertising development for CATMEDIA’s products and services.
- Maintain the quality of campaigns and initiatives; identify areas of improvement and provide strategy recommendations to company management to increase the effectiveness of social media.
- Well versed in current social medial marketing and trends.
- Professional and development opportunities involving mentoring, seminars, and career counseling throughout your internship.
- Sophomore, Junior, or Senior attending a four-year accredited college or university.
- Recent college graduates are encouraged to apply
- Marketing, journalism, communication, or advertising experience a plus!
- BS/BA in Marketing, Advertising or Communication.
- Ability to speak and effectively present information and respond to questions from organizations and groups within the community.
- Positive and open demeanor attitude along with flexibility and adaptability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Send your cover letter, resume, and references to Careers@CATMEDIA.com.