The Federal Sales Account Executive is a highly visible role crucial to our federal business growth. The Federal Sales Account Executive is the driving force for CATMEDIA’s client acquisition and revenue growth in the Federal market segment. Working together with our established Federal Sales Team and other internal resources, the Federal Sales Account Executive is responsible for actively driving and managing the sales engagement requirements and expectations in order to capture business intelligence, communicate CATMEDIA’s intellectual, program management, and creative services, and recommend/emphasize solutions. We are growing at a rapid pace and are looking for an experienced sales executive who understands how to develop the federal market. We offer a competitive base salary, competitive commission, PTO, medical, dental, vision, 401-K and most importantly, a great work culture with proven mentor/leadership opportunities.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Grow and maintain federal business, prospecting, closing sales to meet revenue and margin goals
- Effectively use market research, online, federal publications, and existing relationships to prospect and sell
- Strength in negotiation and problem solving
- “Hunter” mentality for prospecting and closing sales
- Attending seminars, conferences, procurement meetings, focused on building new business and maximizing revenue of clients
- Provide continuous updates on all active accounts within the company CRM system and report on sales activities, status and progress on a regular basis.
- Active engagement throughout the sales proposal development process
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, and time-management skills
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and reference-ability
- This position requires travel consistently through assigned territory
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, sales or 2 years year’s sales experience in the B2B space
- Recent College Graduates are encouraged to apply
- Documentation of overachievement of sales quotas
- Proven experience meeting/exceeding sales goals
- Proven ability to generate leads
- Dynamic personality and exceptional client relationship skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Demonstrated skills in multitasking, time management and organization
- Self-motivated, team player with ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a high-paced, demanding environment
- Take-Charge, Visionary thinker
- Effectively interact with clients & team members, maintaining professionalism at all time times
- Efficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Embrace an entrepreneurial, innovative, rewarding, and team oriented work environment.
Reply to Careers@CATMEDIA.com with your cover letter, full resume and references.