Do you have project management experience? Can you effectively negotiate and provide excellent customer service? Our firm is seeking a proactive communicator to work with a high-performing team to manage educational services for government clients of CATMEDIA. To be successful in this professional position, you need to interact effectively with all stakeholders. This highly transactional position requires responsiveness to ensure deadlines are met with maximized outcomes. Under established guidelines and processes, you will experience the freedom to organize your work and the independence to effectively meet team and client goals. The most successful individual will naturally exhibit a strong attention to detail and be highly self-organized. This position is framed within a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment. Possession of an advanced degree and relevant work experience will be an asset to this program.
The Project Manager will take ownership of the following tasks:
- Administration of educational support services for CATMEDIA’s clients. Highly transactional position involving email, phone, fax, and other communication tools to achieve the program team’s mission results.
- Work directly and diplomatically with internal and external stakeholders to ensure objectives are met timely and efficiently.
- Quarterly, monthly and weekly reporting.
- Work collaboratively with program team on continuous improvement efforts.
- Master’s Degree
- 2-3 years experience in project management, educational space experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems, analyze situations effectively and administer solutions
- Successful customer service experience with exceptional time/organizational skills.
- Organizational Change experience or Degree is a plus!
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, with ability to work with diverse groups.
- Must be able to pass a Federal background check.
Reply to Creative.Staffing@catmedia.com email address with your cover letter, resume, 5-page writing sample, and references.