Do you love to meet and exceed your client’s needs? Do you have a background in ad agency sales? Are you capable of maximizing revenues and providing great customer service? Want to work for an exciting, energetic, fast-paced organization and earn a great salary with bonuses? Our Commercial Account Executive is the perfect role! You will be responsible for calling on mid-sized businesses in the Southeastern United States and Fortune 100 Companies in the metro-Atlanta area to position our media solutions to meet their needs.
We use creativity to provide solutions and help our clients succeed through program
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Grow and maintain multi-media solutions revenue within assigned accounts
- Prospect and sell effectively using market research, online and niche publications, and existing relationships
- Strength in negotiation and problem solving
- Actively involved in assigned accounts community events and stakeholder engagement
- “Hunter” mentality for prospecting and closing sales
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and time-management skills
- This position requires some travel through assigned accounts in the southeast.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with ad agency sales is preferred
- Minimum of five years experience in sales
- Cold calling experience in a sales “hunter” role
- Documentation of overachievement of sales quotas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Self-motivated, team player with ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a high-paced, demanding environment.
- Effectively interact with clients & team members, maintaining professionalism at all times.
- Efficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Embrace an entrepreneurial, innovative, rewarding, and team oriented work environment.
Reply to Careers@CATMEDIA.com with your cover letter, full resume and references.
This full-time position is located inside the NE Atlanta perimeter. Salary is commensurate with experience within a competitive range. Includes great benefits package, Federal holidays and accrued paid leave. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and use E-Verify to ensure employment eligibility.